- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- As part of an international team, you design and develop the overall architecture of our web application in the domain of Automated Driving.
- You use your strong back-end web development skills when liaising with other teams to understand their requirements.
- You will adopt existing code styles while having an eye on the advantages, costs and consequences of refactoring and upgrading.
- During all these activities you keep our production system stable for new and existing customers.
- You will work in the domain of map building and localization for Automated Driving.
- Personality: You have excellent communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You have already collaborated with other developers, from discussing high level approaches to code reviews and pair programming.
- Working method: You are motivated to work on challenging problems in an agile environment as well as to implement modular and scalable solutions to address those problems. You understand the importance of documentation, consistent coding styles, modularization, testing, automation and agile development
- Experience: You have worked at least four years in web development and have profound knowledge in Node.js and Angular. You might occasionally also encounter Django, Flask, Vue and React in your daily work.
- Know-how: You have proven experience with database management systems, in designing and developing REST APIs as well as in web application testing and debugging. You are also familiar with various tools, such as npm and bundler (webpack). Experience with C++ and other compiled languages is a plus.
- Languages: You are proficient in English. German language knowledge is a plus.
- Education: You have a degree in the domain of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics or a related field.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
It is possible to work from home and part-time.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Carsten Hasberg (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 4958
Nick Stefan (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 4168