Commercial Management Assistant
- Robert Bosch Ltd, Viscount Centre 1, Millburn Hill Road, Coventry, gb
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
This placement position is based in the Sales department for Chassis Control Systems, but you will also work with Project Management teams, where there will be a change for autonomous and creative working to support customer projects. The successful applicant will work as a member of a team with diverse responsibilities and support team members in their tasks. You will use several Project Management system tools for controlling, tracking and presenting the data in regular meetings internally and with the customer. There will be close liaising with the customer and Bosch manufacturing facilities throughout Europe, Asia etc supporting to create documentation and order co-ordination.
- Support the sales team with projects and coordination activities
- Support control of all purchase orders internally
- Ensure Projects are invoiced after deliverables are met
- Continuous Liaison with Bosch internal departments and the customer team
- Preparation of internal and external meetings and presentations
- One-time payment tracking and documentation
- Assistance to Sales Manager for future project potential
- Studying a degree in Business / Business Admin or similar
- Previous experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Out of the box mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time and task management skills
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team player and outgoing
- Customer orientated
- Highly self-motivated
- Determined and ambitious
- German language is not necessary, but beneficial
- Previous Experience Preferred
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.