Marketing Assistant- Communications & PR
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Supporting the management and implementation of marketing communications activities and campaigns for Bosch Professional Power Tools, including:
- T1, T2, T3 Marcomms: Project leader for creation and production of cyclical dealer and user publications (print and online). Manage all Pro Brands teams, creative agency and printers to deliver high quality output on time and on budget.
- Public Relations: Working closely with external Public Relations agency on product launches and campaigns. Coordinating the distribution of press samples to journalists and testers, as well as supporting the agency to manage press cuttings. Ensuring total compliance with procedure in these activities in terms of reporting.
- Marketing Campaigns: Contributing ideas for specified campaigns and being involved of the executing of these.
- Events: Organising and executing market research events and supporting the analysis of data. Compiling research reports for circulation within the UK and central teams.
- Strategic Partnerships: Assisting in the management and execution of strategic partnership programmes e.g. NICEIC sponsorship, to ensure maximum brand exposure for Bosch to specified trade target groups.
- End User Emailing Programme: Ensuring monthly timetable is complete according to current marketing activity. Creating and delivering targeted emails according to deadlines to maximise opening and click-through rates.
- Budget Control: Raising purchase orders to suppliers for marketing activities liaising with central purchasing team. Tracking expenditure for team member and per project.
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritisation and organisational skills
- Eager to learn new tasks and have the ability to both multi-task and work in a team
- Self-starter and self-motivated
We are looking for an undergraduate student to start with our team in July 2019. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.