Claims Manager for Purchasing Quality (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no. 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Process owner for claims processing in the plant: recording, evaluation and conclusion of all claims procedures; autonomous processing for Category 1
- Secure short-term delivery of production in the event of a claim
- Suggest required measures, agree them with specialist department, supervision and documentation (e.g. reworking, termination of deliveries, special releases, etc.)
- Selection, determination and/or optimizing of testing method, materials and apparatus for measurement and testing; when necessary organizing their procurement (in coordination with Purchasing dep.)
- Send information to potentially affected plants (Q alarm)
- Implement quality assurance measures (e.g. commissioning 3rd party tests) or initiate their implementation through
- Plant support: instruct associates with responsibility for testing and support them in the event of problems
- Logging and plausibility testing of defect costs
- Participation in production sampling as part of change management (feeding in of parts, reporting of results to Purchasing dep.)
- Preparation and leading of quality discussions in the plant
- Drafting of required reports and documentation.
- Analyse Q relevant data; applying lessons learned to new projects (via purchasing dep.)
- Mechanics, electro-mechanics, robotics, mechatronic studies
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- Skills in measurement methods and statistics
- English proficiency - advanced level
- PC operating skills: MS Office Tools, Outlook
- Ability to work in a team and very good communication skills as well self-working, structured and analytic operation
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)