Supply-Chain Support Internship
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, generating sales in excess of 77 billion Euros in 2018. Bosch employ around 50 undergraduates in Denham, providing an active support network amongst both staff and interns.
The Automotive Aftermarket department for Robert Bosch Ltd, based in Denham, Uxbridge have a number of unique opportunities for Business Studies students with a keen interest in working for one of the largest and most respected technology companies in the world. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a successful team, develop your personal and professional skills and gain valuable experience.
We currently have an internship to offer in our Aftermarket Division from 19/08/2019 until 28/02/2019.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Ensure that logistics customer requirements and delivery performance targets are met:
- Order receipt, processing and follow-up
- Monitoring stock levels, proactive follow-up of discrepancies
- Daily contact with Bosch production plants and the headquarters in Germany (dispatch department, planning department etc) to ensure timely deliveries in accordance with customers’ expectations
- Provide the customers with accurate delivery information and updates about delays
- Assist with customer enquiries
- Support the managers and participate in projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language with second language (German) skills desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Business pre-diploma studentship
- Eager to learn new tasks, ability to multi-task, team player
- Interest in logistics and supply chain
- Customer service enthusiast
- Knowledge of SAP and previous supply chain experience desirable
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.