JuP1 - Quality Assurance Engineer
- Río Bravo, Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
The Bosch Group in Mexico manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation, mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and thermo technology.
The Automotive Electronics Division produces and sells microelectronic products for automotive applications. Electronics Plant located in Juarez is preferred manufacturing plant in NAFTA for automotive industry. Bosch is globally well recognized for its high quality, competence and quick response to customer needs.
- Customer interface concerning quality topics (e.g. PPAP, Audits, Claims) for
Electronics Control Units for Automotive Customers located in North America ,Latin America. and Europe
- Coordination of PPAP package assembly and PSW submission within APQP Methodology.
- Support of claims management using systematic problem solving tools (e.g. 8D, Shainin, 6 sigma, etc)
- Quality responsible in cross functional / international teams during new product development.
- Reporting of results
- 3 years of professional experience in manufacturing or quality (preferably Quality Engineer in Automotive environment) .
- Experience in customer communication and knowledge of customer specific requirements / processes (e.g. APQP)
- Bachelor in Engineering (Electronics, Mechatronic or Industrial Engineering)
- Bilingual: English - Fluent
- German (preffered)
Personal Skills/ Abilities
- Systematic working approach and high quality of work
- High initiative and reliability
- Independent approach to work & willing to learn
- Very good communication skills