Professional Internship: Market Study for Residential Heat Pumps
- EN 16 - km 3.7, Aveiro, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company's success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
Your main goals during this internship will be to make potential market visits with the local Bosch team, analyse the information and propose requirements. This will include:
- Working with the team and the affiliates: identify, create and analyse new product ideas and opportunities, test and make analytical judgments
- Partner with the R&D teams to incorporate quantitative and qualitative consumer data and usability research to drive product development and enhancements
- Lead analysis of customer and product metrics to determine the right product and feature set
- Identify and communicate on-going understanding of competitor activity and relevant industry trends
- Develop business cases & models based on data driven assumptions
What distinguishes you:
- You have affinity with technical products
- Degree in Sales area or Marketing
- Great communication skills & very good English (French and/or Italian are a plus)
- Ability to work self reliable as well as in a team environment
- Ability to take on responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Pro-active attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!