Maintenance Technician Trainee
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
- Perform preventive, scheduled and emergency maintenance of production machinery & equipment within an Industry 4.0 production facility
- Install, commission, maintain, diagnose and repair various types of production machinery & equipment, including repair of electric and electronic systems, mechatronic systems and connectivity systems
- Utilize predictive maintenance ticketing software to establish monitoring parameters for the machinery and equipment
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Maintain safe, clean and efficient work and storage areas during the execution of maintenance work
- Contribute to system improvements within the department and the campus
- Overtime may be required, possibly with minimum advance notice
- Responds to emergency calls outside of normal work schedule
- Perform other essential or related peripheral duties
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA, PA Dept of Education, US Military) in relevant field OR high school diploma from an accredited institution (as mentioned) with 2 years relevant work experience
- Practical experience with mechatronic, power and control systems (hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical, CNC controls)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Knowledge of PLC and network controls
- Familiar with OSHA safety regulations
- Willing to work on a rotational shift schedule between 1st and 2nd shift
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Able to read and understand mechanical, electrical and facility drawings
- Ability to use manual and power hand tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn continuously and contribute to system improvement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)