[Internship] Sales Manager Assistant
- Floor 14, Deutsches Haus, 33 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with seven business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, Packaging Technology and Automotive Electronics.
Furthermore Bosch opened its first Software and Engineering R&D Centre of Southeast Asia in Ho Chi Minh City and an Automotive R&D Centre, located in Ho Chi Minh City in July 2014.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
Your contribution to something big
- Consolidate data
- Prepare reports to Local SCM and regional Managers
- Coordinate and align with different stakeholders in the Power Tools division (sales, marketing, customer services, etc.) for executing new concepts of enhancing collaboration.
- Provide support for Sales Concept Manager.
- Complete other tasks assigned by Sales Concept Manager
What distinguishes you
- Third-year and last-year student in Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration (with anticipated graduation from October 2019 onwards)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and analyze data.
- Meticulousness, result orientation, ability to work well under pressure and a proactive attitude.
- Be entrusted with your own area of responsibility
- Receive competitive internship allowances
- Join department’s outing activities
- Competitive internship allowances
- Having 01 paid leave per month
- Lunch allowance, parking allowance