Industrial Engineer for Warehouse Area / BPS Logistics Engineer
- Av. Robert Bosch #1150, Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
This Job is in charge of all internal logistics activities within the plant, they develop the systems and tools related and are responsible for the proper application within the complete value stream ( inbound – production – outbound ), such as Kanban, PFEP & calculation of supermarkets including internal material flow from warehouse to point of use.
- Responsible of all procedures, work instructions and documents related to internal logistics applicable to material flow between Warehouse, supermarkets & production lines along with team leader. (All documents are updated and valid)
- Evaluate and Improved internal Logistic activities and tools related to material supply within the lines, material movements (internal milkruns), calculation of supermarkets for raw material and WIP and point of use studies including parts presentations in the lines. (optimized material qty at each necessary área)
- Related to Supermarket for Raw Material; he/she is responsible to keep up to day PFEP (Plan For Every Part) tool and its maintenance. (PFEP is up to date)
- Responsible of continuous improvement activities related to internal logistics within their area of responsibility with active participation on Point CIP teams and also supporting proper application of Problem solving tools. (80% active paricipation of the area related Point CIP – e.g. WH)
- Actively participate on projects for preparation of new product lines, warehouse area in order to keep standard activities within the plant related to internal logistics that he/she maintains. (one System CIP Project/half year)
Coordination of workshop within all areas of the plan
Promotion and moderation of VSDiA (Value Stream Design for indirect Areas
BPS communication within plant
Provide, BPS specific trainings (BPS Basics, LLB, Pull & Leveling, etc.)
Administrator, trainer and responsible for communication of the Suggestion System
Process Administrator of 5S
Lead of CIP projects
Coordination of BPS visits
Coordination of BPS events (i.e.: BPS week)
- Industrial Engineering tools applied on the Logistics areas
- Advanced computer skills in desktop applications(MS Office, MS Project, Visio)
- Required strong Analytic, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Self-starter, Perseverant, Pro-active and Organizational skills
- A high level of ability to multi-task and maintain strict deadlines
- Bring a positive can-do attitude and willing to take initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (team worker)
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.