- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Quality Engineering support for production of electronic Car Multimedia Units (CM), including part and process quality, risk assessment and part disposition, APQP activities, and internal change management.
- Customer quality support for CM production including management of 0-mile plant to plant issues, field claims containment activities, Bosch Anderson responsible 8D’s, and Customer change management.
- Lead and/or support internal projects related to quality and manufacturing KPI’s (scrap reduction, throughput improvement, etc.) affecting TCU products.
- Interface with other Bosch sites for product and process Yokoten and standards for production and quality topics. Report plant to plant and other CM quality metrics for Anderson on a regular basis.
- Manage quality functions for new product launches within the CM product group.
- Perform data analysis to identify proactive improvement opportunities. Work within the organization to support proactive improvement activities.
- Oversee Lot Release Activities to monitor unusual situations that require investigation. Assure proper labels identify new product samples and approval status of outgoing product.
B.S. degree in ME, IE, EE, or Electronic Eng.
2 -3+ years exp with the following:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a quality role with direct Customer involvement.
- Experience with APQP, PFMEA / Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated skills / certification in systematic problem solving methodologies (Shainin, Six Sigma, Kepner-Trego, etc.)
- Responsible and independent self-starter who is Customer and relationship focused, yet analytical and persuasive
- Ability to lead and/or work within cross functional teams
- Experience with IATF16949 Quality Management System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP systems.
- Flexibility for travel to Bosch and customer sites in North America and Internationally as needed (typically 2-3 times per year).
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)