Commercial Administrator Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch has been active in the United Kingdom since 1898. The UK headquarters is based in Denham, Buckinghamshire. Our Quality & Warranty team is part of the Division for Automotive Original Equipment, where we support the quality assurance and reimbursement flow for our more than 60 automotive customers and liaise with our production plants in Europe and worldwide.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- To assist the SQW team and the finance co-ordinator in day-to-day duties
- Assist in reporting for our customers
- Timely publish quality report
- Follow-up with plants / divisions in case of any query
- Assist in development of new / improvement of existing processes for all customers
- Assist in timely recovery of warranty and other departmental costs affecting the budget
- Experience with Microsoft Excel; SAP knowledge desirable
- Possibly some previous accounting/reporting work experience
- Outgoing, friendly nature and the willingness to adapt to a mainly English work environment
- Good command of the English language (spoken & written), German desirable
- Structured working style.
We currently offer a 6-7 months student placement in this work area, starting 27th August 2019. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.