Senior Consultant - Data Visualization
- Koramangala Club Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
- Business Architecture - Support defining tactical steps to create business process solutions for complex capabilities. The key outcome being the implementation plan for the program, including the business transformation work streams that contribute to success.
- Product and solution Delivery - focusing on the key initiatives that offer the biggest value for the customer experience by partnering across business and technical teams on product & solutions deliverable.
- Knowledge of key Business Intelligence capabilities and platforms.
- Proven analytics experience.
- Comfort/experience in working with both business and technology groups.
- Ability to analyze existing business/technology processes and drive change.
- Ability to drive innovative BI solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively across all organizational levels.
- At least 3 to 7 years of experience
- Bachelors /Masters in IT or Electronic technology domain
- Strong customer orientation skills expected
- Good communicator
- Self learner
- Work well with mixed teams
- Strong Presentation skillset
- Know how of Bosch Non SAP process
- Knowledge of SAP process is a value addition
- Knowledge on I4.0 and IoT segment information's is a plus point
Able candidates with right skillsets mentioned in this Job Description deserve interesting work opportunities and career.