[ENG2] Embedded (C/C++) Intern
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình,, Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh, vn
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Software Component Integration Testing/Development for Car Multi-media project
- Be involved in requirement analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report.
- Analysis/ debugging of embedded software
- Support to manage the hardware specification and software license management.
- Involved to maintain the Linux simulation
- Final-year student, Electronics/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relevant background, can join full-time internship from Monday to Friday for 3-6 months
- Strong in C/C++ programming for Software/ Embedded System, preferably Linux environment
- Good English communication skills
What are your benefits when joining the Embedded (C/C++) Internship Program at BOSCH?
- Joining dynamic English-speaking multi-culture work environment, working with the young and dynamic team who are developing software products for Bosch
- Learn and adapt to new technologies in short duration for Car Multimedia/ In-vehicle Infotainment/ Embedded Systems
- Implement product features/proof of concept code which could be used by Bosch to expand its business objectives
- Design, implement and test code
- Training technical skills & soft-skills, on-the-job training, get familiar with global projects
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowance during the internship program
- You will have chance to become official employees at BOSCH with unlimited benefits if you have good performance during the internship program