GDPR Consultant – Team Leader (m/f)
- Avenida Infante D. Henrique Lotes 2E-3E, Lisboa, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking ownership of inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders concerning the privacy and protection of their (personal) data within Bosch HR IT systems
- Proactively seeking cooperation from Bosch departments across Europe to ensure adherence to internal processes designed to comply with the European Union’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Providing consultancy within its area of legal expertise
- Consult and advise on newly developed HR IT software systems from the compliance perspective
- Making sure that administrative procedures are rigorously followed
- Reporting to key internal stakeholders on compliance
- Work close to the clients and high management, understanding their requirements and expecting outcomes, to support them towards successful delivery of projects and strategy
- Plan and supervise the team activities and organization, ensure the time management to guarantee team's efficiency and an effective delivery of service within quality standards.
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to the team, ensuring in cooperation with central department of Data protection, that the team have the necessary training and a proper performance appraisal to promote team effectiveness, development and motivation
- Participate in the recruitment process to ensure the right person for the right job, and organize and ensure newcomers onboarding to guarantee their integration in the team
- Attend internal management meetings to share information, discuss service's results and evolution, promote team alignment and guarantee the area supervision and improvement
- Work close to the central coordinators to manage and develop further services and discuss the needed resources to support them
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Law (mandatory)
Knowledge in Data Privacy Law e.g. GDPR and national Privacy Law, ePrivacy regulation, Privacy Contracts
- Experience in team management ( 2/3 years)
Knowledge as an Auditor, (ISO 27001 preferable, SOCII, technical & organizational measurements)
Good communication skills, including active listening and disposition to work in an international virtual team using Skype
Detailed, structured and solution-oriented work approach to guarantee internal and external compliance standards
Willingness to learn and reflect on own performance
- Flexibility and resiliency to adapt to fast-changing responsibilities and work environment
- Proficiency in using MS office tools (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1 level);
German preferred but not mandatory
Availability to travel
Please submit your CV in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!