JMP_ Manufacturing Processing / 博世初级经理人项目_ 智能生产方向_AE
- Wujin, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Define and maintain strategy and roadmap of BPS and data-driven in AE Wujin.
- Define and maintain strategy and roadmap of competence development in AE Wujin based on the business requirement.
- Coordinate related departments to fulfill requirement of internal and external plant visits.
- Create and maintain high performance culture and motivation within MFP team.
- Promote BPS, I4.0 and data analytics development in AE Wujin.
- Actively participate in international network activities, learn and share the good experience
- Drive smart manufacturing /digital transformation in the plant
- Master or above in Mechanical or Engineering
- Automotive industry background will be preferred
- Knowledge of big data
- Around 3 years working experience in project management or production
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus