Internship in the field of software engineering methods for robotics
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics. We are committed to a diverse workforce.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Do you want to work on products that make a difference in people's everyday life? Bosch builds robots that help people in the home and garden, and our group at Bosch Corporate Research supports this through ground-breaking work on software engineering methods and tools.
- Create something new: We work to impact people, both developers and users of robots. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to offer you a chance to acquire more experience in this exciting, interdisciplinary field, either as an intern, or during a master thesis.
- Use your creativity and freedom: Depending on your preferences and background, you can contribute either to various aspects of the Open Source micro-ROS framework or our to toolchain for robotics DevOps. We offer many possible topics, for example, you can implement new drivers, you can expand our continuous integration setup with hardware in the loop, you can realize usability improvements, and much more.
- Character: excellent interpersonal skills
- Working Practice: team-minded and initiative
- Experience and Knowledge: Python and/or C++ and ideally knowledge of ROS
- Qualification: a plus would be experience with one of Unit Testing and Continuous Integration, Data analysis/visualization and Embedded micro-controller systems
- Enthusiasm: interested in useful, reliable, and safe robotic systems
- Education: studies in the field of computer science or software engineering
Start: June 2019 or according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Ingo Lütkebohle (Business Department)
+49 711 811 12248
Ralph Lange (Business Department)
+49 711 811 27147