Senior Developer Multi-Diagnostic Full-Stack
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers that create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes, cities and vehicles more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
The AA division with more than 18,000 associates in 150 countries has a global logistics network that ensures that some 650,000 different aftermarket products and solutions reach customers quickly and on time. In addition, the division is responsible for the “Bosch Car Service” workshop concept, one of the world’s largest independent chains of workshop concepts, with 16,500 workshops.
In its “Automotive Service Solutions” sector, AA supplies modern vehicle diagnostic software, testing and repair-shop technology, service trainings, and information services that are being developed in interdisciplinary teams with agile methods. The divisions’ success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how, creating tailor-made solutions to address the service needs of new-generation, electronically controlled vehicles and connected vehicle solutions.
Your contribution to something big
- Shape the future: drive innovative software engineering for diagnostic products;
- Create new things: design and implement modern software designs;
- Creativity and leeway: shape the software architecture for a variety of products;
- Take responsibility: work independently and agile in a self-organized scrum team;
- Implement reliably: implement micro-services with REST APIs as well as Frontend components with Typescript and Angular;
- Holistic thinking: contribute to the team’s success by bringing in your expertise in cloud architectures;
- Live cooperation: develop future-proof software with international colleagues and act as a mentor.
What distinguishes you
- Personality: motivated, responsible and enjoying the use of technologies like Java, Spring (Boot), Typescript (Angular), HTML5, CSS, Spring Data or Kotlin;
- Working style: structured and solution-oriented working style;
- Know-how: deep knowledge regarding design, implementation and documentation of cloud architectures. Confidence in using development environments based on Eclipse, GIT, Gradle, Jenkins, Sonar, Webpack, Openshift or Docker;
- Experience: at least 5 years professional experience in web based development of cloud software solutions;
- Languages: proficient with English;
- Education: academic degree in Computer Science or similar.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!