ECU Product Component Management Engineer /ABS/ESP 电控单元项目管理 (CC)
- Xing Long Jie, Wuzhong Qu, Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu Sheng, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
• Support sales/technical project manager technical discussion during quotation phase
• Analyze customer specification
• Define technical plan according to customer requirement
• Follow up all the milestones and activities during project management together with other involved departments
• Negotiate and define validation plan with customer incl. electrical and mechanical testing
• Coordinate with colleagues from other regions (Germany, India, America, etc.) during project development to align the validation planning
• Release technical documentation (TCD, testing specification, part list) during C-sample and D-sample phase
• Perform ECU hardware verification during C-/D-sample release phase
• Responsible for ECU related change management
• Support customer visit
• Bachelor degree or above in engineering or other related area.
• At least 3 year working experience in automotive industry, product data management experience is preferred.
• High efficiency and responsibility
• Strong communication skills
• Ability in product data management
• Flunent in oral and written English
• Electronic enginnering experience, basic knowledge in vehicle or brake system.
• Advanced English.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy