- Hangzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 16 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class training.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Lead/join new product development together with internal cross function agile team and related suppliers and external partners for realizing designated business target. Need to deeply understand user requirements and pain points, transfer them to related design and qualification requirements, and work out most suitable business/technical solutions, esp. related to driving and electronics system, e.g. motor, controller, communication module etc. for supporting to realize overall project target.
- Support continuous quality improvement and cost reduction activities with structure working way and innovative thinking.
- Assist related leader regarding general common team topics/activities, e.g. technology scouting, competitors and related products analysis, patent analysis and other tasks designated by leader.
- Master degree or above, with solid knowledge background of electronics/automation/information/communication etc. majors;
- At least two years working experience with good achievement in related industry and position;
- Have embedded system design experience for motor controlling or IoT HW/SW design experience is preferred;
- Strong self-motivated and self-managed team player, fast leaner with open mind to new things and high flexibility to different working environment and topics;
- High leadership potential with good communication skill, organizing ability, and reliable problem solving competence.
- Good self-reflection, anti-pressure ability and clear career planning
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is a plus