- Suzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Section manager of TEF13 project management with 10 employees within the department “equipment engineering”
- Responsible for on-time, on-budget, on-spec. delivery of new equipment within CC-CN and CC-worldwide
- Preparation of specifications and quotations for MAE/EWAK
- Responsible for ramp-up support for new equipment
- Release MAE according to Bosch standard
- Coordinate multi-functional team to ensure all project milestones on time and reflect to customer timely
- Deep conversation with Customer to clarify requirement and form a detailed specification
- Arrange kick off , design review to ensure technical concept aligned with customer requirement
- Responsible for cost, quality, and timing of project by professional project management method
- Lead coordination with cross function departments in MG area which are Engineering, MOE, logistics, CLP, QMM, purchasing, BPS and CTG
- Monitor and Maintain project status and report to management review meeting
- Project time planning, project meeting organizing and documentation of the project management
- Experience in leading others
- 3-5 years experience in project management within the field of equipment engineering/ machine building
- High technical competence and decision-making ability.
- High level of inter-cultural and communication skills
- Good knowledge in English spoken and written
- Independent and structured way of working