Human Resources Intern
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
ETAS provides innovative solutions for the development of embedded systems for the automotive industry and other sectors of the embedded industry. Embedded security solutions are offered by the ETAS
subsidiary ESCRYPT. Established in 1994, ETAS GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of the Bosch Group, with international offices in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
At ETAS, we look for motivated individuals with initiative and drive. We offer superb benefits that extend beyond our excellent compensation package and bonus plan. ETAS values the balance between personal and professional growth and company interests. If you are interested in working in a highly technical, fast-paced and fun environment, we'd like to hear from you! Welcome to ETAS!
The internship is designed to provide hands-on experience in Human Resources. The Intern will work with the Human Resources Manager to develop key initiatives and be a part of meaningful projects that contribute to the success of our business.
- Support with HR ongoing projects.
- Assist with Recruiting efforts.
- Research and collect data for various HR initiatives.
- Other duties assigned by department.
- Support site activities as required.
- Help reinforce office culture, focusing on creating happy employees, who have the tools they need to be successful.
- Available to work 20+ hours per week. The hours for this position will depend on need and can be as many as 30 hours a week with an expectation of a continued part-time commitment in the school year
*No Visa Sponsorship will be provided for this position
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Must possess a minimum overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Process oriented with a continuous improvement focus.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)