Human Resources Country Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch UK Holdings Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Creating contracts
- Reporting key data
- Tracking relevant information
- Providing general assistance to expat employees
- Ordering services with external providers
- Maintaining personal records
- Processing invoices and payments in a timely manner
- Updating handbooks ensuring that all information is in line with current regulations
- Working on processes in regards to the financial and tax aspects of the expatriate programme
- Assisting in ad hoc, strategic HR projects and other duties as required
- You are organised, committed, proactive and confident to suggest new initiatives.
- You have strong attention to detail, the ability to keep to deadlines & to analyse data and excellent communication skills through all platforms
- You are studying a business related degree and proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please note that we would like you to start in ASAP for a minimum of 6 months. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.