- Bosch Road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc. BCAI currently has offices in Bengaluru, Stuttgart and Silicon valley.
For more info, Please visit: https://www.bosch-ai.com
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch GmbH has over 1300 people worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
Take a look at Bosch Research: www.bosch.com/research
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
RBEI has over 18000 associates; RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. RBEI focal industries: Automotive industry, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and smart building sectors. We rely on data for every aspect of our product lifecycle and operations and we collect a lot of it every day. Our team is responsible for enabling a wide variety of Bosch product teams to make use of advancements in AI through centralized services that involve streaming data from connected services to building and deploying state-of-art AI solutions. You will be part of a global team to make this happen !
We are looking for a talented professional who is passionate about building fault-tolerant data services and analytics tools targeted towards cutting-edge applications. Your work will be used by hundreds of Bosch engineers and will have global impact by improving the quality and value of Bosch products
· Manage, organize, and test fault-tolerant data pipelines that integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems.
· Drive the release cycle of our internal data products, utilizing automation to ensure high quality code and accelerate the pace of development
· Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to deploy new machine learning and deep learning models into complex and mission critical production systems
· Select the right tool(s) for the job and make it work in production
· Promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding.
· Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
· Very strong Linux skills with a passion for automating everything
· Strong programming skills in a variety of languages (e.g. python, bash, java, scala)
· In depth understanding of relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS SQLServer)
· Experience building and utilizing APIs in production environments
· Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
· Experience with distributed computing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
Degree Level: BS or MS in Computer Science or other engineering discipline
2+ years’ industry experience building automated tests for complex software systems