BCAI_Senior Data Scientist - NLP
- Bosch Road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc. BCAI currently has offices in Bengaluru, Stuttgart and Silicon valley.
For more info, Please visit: https://www.bosch-ai.com
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch GmbH has over 1300 people worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
Take a look at Bosch Research: www.bosch.com/research
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
RBEI has over 18000 associates; RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. RBEI focal industries: Automotive industry, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
- Working with stake holders from different business units in Bosch to identify the business opportunities for leveraging the data to drive business solutions.
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of project. Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
- Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
- Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
- Should possess working knowledge of visualization concepts along with any one of the software like Tableau, Spot fire or D3-JS
- Should have independently handled a project technically and provided directions to the other Team Members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
- Worked on any of the following NLP application areas
- Sematic Web and Ontologies
- Machine Translation
- Sentiment Analysis
- Document Classification
- Question-Answer Matching
- Text Summarization
- Have worked with RNN, LSTM etc. Know when and where to use which method
- Work Experience in creating NLP pipelines for processing large amount of document corpus
- Working knowledge (2+ years) of relational and NO-SQL database systems (Oracle or SQL Server; Mongo)
- Working Knowledge of document data store such as Elastic Search, SOLR
- Good understanding of machine learning algorithms such as CRFs , SVM, Ensemble of trees
- Expertise with one of the following coding languages;
- Python, R, Java
A Master’s or PhD is preferred (Statistics /Computer Science / Machine Learning, etc), but equivalent work experience will be considered for M.Sc
Experience in the range of 3- 6 years