Project Buyer (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, no.2, Blaj, Alba, ro
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Involvement in technical projects to improve current existing parts and/or based on customer demand. For each project a purchasing plan will be established, resulting in purchase contracts with international suppliers ( focus on Middle European Countries)
- Independent and pro-active research of market developments e.g. supplier markets, technical innovations, availability, quality and pricing of materials and/or services for the project
- Establish a sourcing strategy for the project in line with the project requirements and international purchase strategy/guidelines, budget, risk analyses and fixation thereof
- Regular visits at suppliers via contact moments, visits regarding the progress of the project and improvement possibilities
- Sending out Request for quotations in conformity with technical, logistical, commercial, quality and juridical specifications
- Cost Analyses e.g. cost break down analyses
- Maintenance in the SAP System
- Contribute to the purchase targets e.g. savings, improvement of delivery times, quality improvement
- Signalisation of improvement possibilities e.g Costs ; Quality ; Delivery ; internal processes
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Purchase policy, targets, procedures, methods and tools knowledge
- Project management methods and tools knowledge
- Supplier strategy of Part families coming from the centralised purchase organization (PUR)
- Materials and manufacturing technology
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in an international environment ( cultural influences)
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Regulations knowledge
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)