[Internship] Project Intern
- Street No. 8, Tam An, Long Thanh, Dong Nai, vn
- Legal Entity: Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, from 1st July 2014 on all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office at Ho Chi Minh City plant (HcP) in Dong Nai Province.
HcP has started its belt assembly in a rented building on 1st August 2008 as the assembly plant of Tilburg Plant (TbP). On 14th April 2011, HcP celebrated the inauguration of the new plant (Lth101 with 17,000 sqm), which did not only allow to increase the production depth, but also to facilitate the push belt assembly of this high-tech product. On 3rd July 2012 HcP marked a big milestone by starting to produce the second component (loop-set) for its push belt. Since November 2012, HcP doubled the production floor space and increase the net total floor space up to 56.000 m², and have successfully increased its production capacity and realized a lot of new line SOP’s.
For further information, please visit our website: www.bosch.com.vn
Strong coordination role for the company Suggestion scheme activities, including:
- Support admin tasks among REP’s Department activities
- Prepare for award event quarterly, half year and yearend
- Contact with different department to speed up time line of suggestion from associates
- Additional document administration activities
Support Plant :
- Support training program of suggestion online tool inside Department if possible
- Issue monthly report in cooperation with Core team
- Prepare the report and communication meeting with Core team and all Departments
- Management content Plant status to CIP monthly meeting
- Support Plant events focus week e.g. 5S week, BPS week
- Support Plant management meeting report related to SS activities
- CSR document support
- Last-year student major in English, PR, Communications, or any relevant Technical fields
- Good English communication skills in speaking and writing
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Reliable, pro-active, high-disciplined
- Monthly allowance for Intern
- Bus transportation from Ho Chi Minh city to the plant and vice versa
- Cost for health check-up and visa application (if any) reimbursable
- 1 full paid leave per month
- Paid sick leaves (doctor's certificate is required), maximum 10 days per year
- Full-paid leaves on Vietnamese national holidays (e.g. Independence day, TET –Lunar New Year, etc.)
- Participation in out of working time training according to company regulations (soft skills, plant tour, sports, team building etc.
- Performance appraisal at the end of internship