Research Engineer - Simulation and Optimization on High Performance Computing Architectures
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You develop new hybrid models for fluid- and thermodynamic challenges using mathematical modeling in combination with artificial intelligence. You implement them on high performance computing architectures ranging from conventional HPC-Clusters including GPUs to quantum computers.
- Help shape the future: You enable the breakthrough of e-Mobility. Within PEM fuel cells you will work on detailed analysis and optimization of the moisture management in highly complex geometries.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with the Bosch business units for successful prototype development and with excellent partners from academia.
- Take responsibility: You create research articles for leading conferences and journals.
- Personality: curious, optimistic, excellent communication skills and very good analytical understanding of complex physical causal relations
- Working Practice: active, independent, impulsive of topics and contents, entrepreneurial thinking and acting (Start-up culture)
- Experience and Knowledge: very good experience in simulation in high performance computers (GPUs, HPC, Cloud, quantum computing), experience in artificial intelligence and hybrid modeling and experience in eMobility preferable
- Qualifications: expert in the domains of fluid- and thermodynamic, in parallel programming on HPC architectures (MPI, OpenMP, CUDA) and in optimization methods and mathematics (numerics, statistics as basis of AI)
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Education: excellent PhD in mathematics, physics, simulation technology or similar with excellent marks
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Christin Ketterer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 44169
Need further information about the job?
Björn Rocker (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 6390