Program Manager – Test Automation
- Red Arrow Hwy., Benton Harbor, MI, us
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Our products and services are designed to spark enthusiasm, improve quality of life, and help conserve natural resources. We want to deliver top quality and reliability. In short: we want to create technology that is “Invented for life.”
We believe that connectivity is more than just technology. It’s part of our lives. It improves mobility, shapes the cities of the future, and makes homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient. In every sphere, Bosch is working towards a connected world. A world that opens up possibilities no one could ever have imagined.
- Own and deliver V&V automation projects
- High result orientation and ownership to deliver projects with sense of business, cost, quality and time
- Liaise with customer project teams including VP level for planning and execution of projects through global delivery structure
- Act as a single point contact to channel customer information to the Bosch team and own customer project commitments
- Engage with global Bosch engineering teams on an Onsite/Nearshore/Offshore delivery model to meet customer Project requirements
- Understand customer product roadmaps and interrelation between product lines for mapping the Bosch solution approach
- Discuss with internal stakeholders and commit Project deliverables to customers and adhere to timelines
- Synergize across supplier teams and achieve end results
- Consult & provide insights to customers on the Bosch solution value proposition as needed
- Establish and maintain relevant controls and feedback systems to monitor operations
- Track and Report project milestones to Bosch & Customer leadership team
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Business
- 4+ years experience in embedded software development/testing or test automation program management
- 3+ years of experience working with global teams : to sort out technical issues, possess the expertise to present technical solutions to customer and acting as a virtual technology person on behalf of Offshore teams
- Skills on Requirement Analysis to Testing (basically test cycle for embedded systems-any domain)
- Expertise managing suppliers for deliveries within the technical scope
- Excellent skills working with global teams and ability to bridge multiple vendor and customer teams to meet the end objective
- Knowledge on HMI automation in any domain
- Knowledge on consumer electronics
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)