Deep Learning Engineer
- 384 Santa Trinita Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence provides services in AI technologies to Bosch’s business units and plants. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: manufacturing, predictive maintenance, vehicle diagnostics, supply chain, large-scale simulations, etc. This is a technical position for someone who is skilled at bringing together disparate technologies to solve business problems.
Bosch is at the forefront of innovation in the connected world and is impacting millions of lives every day through its products in mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and smart building sectors. We rely on data for every aspect of our product lifecycle and operations and we collect a lot of it every day.
Our team is responsible for enabling a wide variety of Bosch engineering teams to make use of advancements in AI through centralized services that involve streaming data from connected services to building and deploying state-of-art AI solutions.
We are looking for a talented engineer who is passionate about building fault-tolerant data services, analytics tools, and frameworks targeted towards artificial intelligence applications. Your work will be used by hundreds of Bosch engineers and will have global impact by improving the quality and value of Bosch products.
- Collaborate with data scientists and data engineers to design, prioritize and implement new features for our AI platform to solve real customer problems
- Understand workflows and requirements from various engineering teams to identify productivity improvement possibilities through AI tools
- Write clear, maintainable, and tested code
- Work with engineering teams to drive adoption of our data services
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- BS (+3 yrs experience) or MS (+1 yr experience) in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with C/C++ and CUDA or other GPGPU approach
- Prior experience deploying embedded models (manufacturing, mobile, automotive, etc.)
- Prior experience deploying models behind an API
- Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.