- 38 Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, England, gb
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions provides the aftermarket and workshops worldwide with a complete range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment and a wide range of spare parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Its product portfolio includes products made as Bosch original equipment, as well as aftermarket products and services developed and manufactured in-house. In its “Automotive Service Solutions” operations, Bosch supplies testing and repair-shop technology, diagnostic software, service training and information services.
In it's Automotive Aftermarket division, Bosch employs more than 17,000 associates in 150 countries.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a Software Tester to work within our one of our Engineering teams to focus on our core product development.
- Preparing test plans
- Designing and executing system & regression tests.
- Defining the acceptance criteria and tests cases for the system requirements.
- Producing written reports on the test results.
- Working with the customer to develop and execute acceptance test plans
- Clearly logging and categorising issues in our defect management tool.
- Setting up test environments.
- Working with the customer and support the operation group with product non-conformance investigations
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject
- Several years of professional experience
- Experience with software test tools e.g. QFTest, Ranorex, Selenium
- Formal testing qualification such as ISTQB / ISEB CTFL
- Configuration management tools – e.g GIT, SVN
- Agile development as part of a Scrum team, globally distributed teams
- Automated build systems e.g. Jenkins
- JIRA for logging defects
- Unit testing frameworks like jUnit, TestNG
- API Testing using any tools like SoapUI
- Experience/Knowledge with vehicle & diagnostics communication protocols (ISO-15765 / ISO-14229 / ISO13400)
- Automotive diagnostics data knowledge (ECU diagnostics data)
- Knowledge of virtual environments such as Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Performance testing and security testing tools
Your future career offers you:
Competitive salary and pension, flexible worktime options, employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities, urban infrastructures, on-site parking and access to local public transport, catering facilities, room for creativity and many opportunities for personal and professional development