Sales, Marketing & Administrative Assistant Intern
- N Orbital Rd, Denham, UK
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Sales – customer focus
- Member of SEU key customer service team
- Provide swift response to customer enquiries via email and phone, generate – chase – close quotations
- Key point of contact and proactively support customers who are members of the UK Partner Programme
- Drive product launches into key customers
- Analyse customers sales data using Excel
- Monitor demo stock loans and gather customer feedback
- Booking of flights, hotels, general travel arrangements and liaising with company car providers
- Raising of purchase orders, goods receipting and invoice validation
- Maintenance of the SEU holiday register and key interface to Robert Bosch UK HR department
- Studying a Business related degree.
- Flexible team player able to work with a diverse range of internal and external parties. Good communicator, with solid attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and run numerous projects in parallel.
- Full driving licence essential.
- Experience with database/CRM and with web content management systems.
- Knowledgeable on social media.
- Solid experience in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Professional/friendly telephone manner.