Quality Assurance Manager
- Avenida Robert Bosch 1150, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Bosch Juarez was founded on April 1992, we are producing Electronic Control Units based on Printed Circuit Boards. Main production is for Automotive OEM's such as Ford, GM and FCA. Our customer base is in NAFTA.
- Plant's quality representative towards our customers.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external quality system requirements.
- Monitor trends and results of Quality KPI’s to ensure improvement process is carried out.
- Ensure Compliance of BOSCH Quality Directives. Initiates CIP process reviews and leads procedures and instruction updates for the responsible area.
- Ensure follow-up the use of Quality tools (Quality Gates, Problem solving techniques, Product and Process Audits as defined by Bosch central Quality).
- Ensure compliance and implementation experience of Automotive (OEM's) customer requirements.
- Apply the automotive product launch process (APQP,). Approve PPAP for automotive customers.
- Ensure follow-up of IATF 16949, application and implementation.
- Apply Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5xWhy, 6Sigma/Shainin, ...)
Bachelor degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, master degree is a plus
Working Experience, +10 years of professional experience in manufacturing and quality in the automotive industry incl. customer contact
Knowledge and compliance of customer requirements.
Knowledge in the automotive product launch process (APQP, Maturity Levels, XFMEA, MSA, SPC).
IATF 16949 Deep knowledge application and implementation.
Expert on Problem Solving Methods (8D, Fishbone, 5xWhy, 6Sigma/Shainin, ...)
abilities on Communication / negotiation, high initiative, independent style of working, ability to work under pressure, structured & analytical approach, accountability/ reliability.
English written and spoken, German is a plus