Graduate Placement - Purchasing Department (Temporary 12-24 months)
- Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, United Kingdom
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
- To assist PUR team to build and maintain a good working knowledge of buying principles and contractual regulations, stock management practices, company products and services, engineering materials and processes and customers, working practices, and the computer software to perform the role efficiently and effectively.
- Identifying, developing and maintaining supplier relationships, ensuring services provided meet company requirements (e.g. quality, delivery, cost, limitations, and business risk).
- Obtaining detailed quotations and specifications ensuring customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings, projects or order processing.
- Processing of materials requirement planning including the raising of purchase orders, ensuring on time delivery of engineering components to meet customer requirements.
- Fully conversant in MS Office products.
- Experience and knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Customer orientation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
The position will be reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager and will be 37 hours per week. It is a temporary position that will last for a period of 12-24 months.
Closing date: 20/03/2020.