UX Owner for Bosch Automotive Aftermarket
- Auf der Breit, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: Define and implement the strategy and maturity of User Experience (UX) within Bosch Automotive Aftermarket
- Help shape the future: Promote User Experience worldwide
- Take responsibility: Take a senior role within the UX team of Automotive Aftermarket
- Reliable implementation: Anchor UX in Bosch Automotive Aftermarket's culture
- Coordinate UX activities communication within the Business Unit
- Networked communication: Represent the Business Unit in global Bosch UX meetings, workshops and events
- Experience cooperation: Closely collaborate with other functions using UX tools and methods
- Observe, and think ahead: Plan and conduct UX coaching, enabling, trainings in the organisation as required
- Education: Successfully completed academic studies in user research, design, marketing or social science
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years (3-5) of relevant operational experience in segment of user research / user experience / design thinking:
- Expert in User insight generation (qual. and quant. user research)
- Experience in Design Thinking product / service development projects
- Experience in prototyping and user testing
- Personality: Strong entrepreneurial thinking, goal-oriented way of working, team player. Strong communication skills, ability to deal with different stakeholders and teams (include board level). Strong planning skills, analytical mindset, intercultural skills and highly developed Passion to succeed
- Working Practice: High User focus and purpose driven working style
- Qualifications: Expertise in digital technologies and industries (mobile + web), Experience in agile working methods
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
- Others: Willingness to travel to relevant markets if required, Flexibility to work at different locations
Need support during your application?
Tim Schalow (HR)
+49 721 942 2957
Need further information about the job?
Adriano Macchia (Functional department)
+49 721 942 2721