ASIC Digital Design Engineer
- Gebäude 48, Königsbrücker Str. 178, 01099 Dresden, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In our Dresden ASIC development center, we develop ASICs for Bosch Sensortec and Bosch Automotive Electronics. Your responsibility will be the digital design of Mixed-Signal or System-on-chip ASICs for consumer applications.
- Observe and think ahead: Work in interdisciplinary teams and develop digital ASIC components from concept to implementation with VHDL
- Reliable implementation: Help us to ensure the “First Time Right” of our IC Designs by dedicated simulation and support of our verification team
- Think holistically: Join the development from concept to product, and support the characterization and validation of our IC Designs after tapeout
- Networked communication: Be part of an international and globally distributed team
- Conscientious coordination: Plan and delegate digital design tasks together with the team
Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
Working Practice: Effective team player with focused and independent working style; Minimum 5 years industry experience in IC design;
Experience: Basic skills in project management (planning, delegation, tracking...); Deep Understanding of VHDL and/ or Verilog and IC Design in general
Languages: German B2 and English C1
Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results
Need support during your application?
Tarja Schlaich (Human Resources)
+49 7121 35-18544
Need further information about the job?
Felix Assmann (Functional Department)
+49 351 799986-82