Applied Machine Learning Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As a research engineer you will develop and evaluate models using large datasets of diverse domains. Your solutions will benefit multiple domains, from shaping the future of mobility to manufacturing and customer goods.
- Help shape the future: You will shape the future of Artificial Intelligence by establishing best practices and setups for machine learning projects.
- Reliable implementation: You will enable machine learning engineers to make use of your models and help bringing your solutions into applications.
- Think holistically: As part of an agile team your ideas will be heard and impact the decision making process. With our goal to invent for life, you will work on solutions that are both, innovative and ethical.
- Experience cooperation: You will collaborate with scientists and machine learning engineers to have real world impact with state of the art research.
- Networked communication: Lifelong learning is crucial for long term success and we encourage you to stay current with latest research by visiting conferences and sharing your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Education: Excellent degree (Master) or PhD in computer science or other engineering discipline with excellent marks
- Personality: Motivating attitude, profound communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Working Practice: Strong interest in building research solutions that result in applications
- Experience and Knowledge: Multiple years of in-depth knowledge and working experience with machine learning techniques like deep learning, boosted trees, support vector machines, experience in building machine learning based applications, in setting up machine learning workflows from preprocessing up to the final model, knowledge of at least one modern programming language as Python, C++, Java
- Languages: Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Kay Rottmann (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 92484