Full-Stack Developer (DevOps, C++) Automated Driving Simulation
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, 74232 Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
For years now the Chassis Systems Control Division has been a pacesetter in innovative technology and quality. The engineering campus in Abstatt is known for its pionieering technical solutions - we shape the future of Assisted and Automated Driving.
Within the business unit "Automated Driving" we are developing systems which teach the car how to drive: innovative solutions of intelligent algorithms, software, sensors, actuators and ECUs make us to one of the leading companies in the development of highly- and fully-automated driving systems.
- As Full Stack Developer you will design, build and sustain simulation frameworks for Automated Driving.
- You will get to know existing Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems and combine them with modern virtualization tools, forming state-of-the-art Continuous Testing environments.
- Furthermore you will engage in full-stack development with modern technologies. Your focus will be on DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI) and automation.
- Personality: You are open-minded and proactive as well as enthusiastic for modern software development.
- Experience and Know-how: You already gained some hands-on experience with C++ and ideally already used DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes and/orJenkins. Automotive software development also sparks your interest.
- Languages: You have a fluent command of English. German skills would be beneficial.
- Education: You have a degree in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or a comparable field.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
It is possible to work from home and part-time.
Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Katharina Seward (Human Resources)
+49 7062 911 8200
Need further information about the job?
Fabian Körner (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 8835