Working student- Technical field -TEF6
- Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Romania, ro
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Working side by side with our experienced engineers on daily technical tasks.
- Participate actively in the department's improvement and development activities.
- Learn about the process of developing new products, in the field of automotive industry.
- Understanding the operation of the production equipment.
- Technical studies.
- Technical drawing knowledge, Mechanics, Electrical knowledge.
- Theoretical knowledge of mechanics, basic pneumatics, basic hydraulics.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- PC operating skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Industrial Engineer / Responsible for SAP planned times,
- standardized work;
- MTM time study
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)