Field Service Hydraulics Engineer (m/f) for Bosch Rexroth Sales
- Aurel Vlaicu, no 2, Blaj, Alba, ro
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Sales S.R.L.
Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Join us and help set the world in motion! Welcome to Bosch Rexroth.
- Identify, analyse and solve hydraulic problems at the customer and at our production facilities.
- Generate service report for client interventions.
- Provides technical support to the customer and to the sales department in the hydraulic field.
- It is responsible for the area allocated for technical service interventions on hydraulic field
- Together with the sales area manager, responsible for growth of the clients portfolio and contracts in the hydraulic service field.
- Supporting the installation and diagnosis of hydraulic equipment for the project division.
- Provides customers with service packages both in the technical promotion phase and in the implementation phase.
- Generates development strategies for the allocated area to be able to promote to the customers Hydraulic service packages.
- Responsible for the quality of the provided services, the activity of the subordinated / collaborative personnel in certain projects, the operational flow of the projects.
- Provides support to partners and supports the service division to increase and develop the service partner network on the assigned area.
- bachelor degree in technical field (mechanic/hydraulic)
- Knowledge of hydraulic equipment (functionality, component, spare parts).
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics.
- Knowledge of technical (mechanic and hydraulic) drawing understanding.
- Knowledge in electromechanical field.
- Knowledge in maintenance process and activities for mechanic and hydraulic field.
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)