Transport planner (m/f)
- Aurel Vlaicu, Blaj, Alba
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- To create, schedule and book shipments.
- To monitor proper execution of the transportations under his/her responsibility
- To update and ensure correct information in the system, to secure proper visibility and information to stakeholders
- To work in close cooperation with others in the Supply Chain (Carriers, Stores, DC, Suppliers) to solve operational issues & optimize the transport booking and execution process
- To propose improvement potentials in the execution process, with positive effects on performances
- To investigate and resolve shipment claims with regard to extra costs.
- Custom relations
- At least 3 years working experience preferred in transport organization
- Preferred university background in the Logistic field
- Passion for Transportation/Logistics field
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- English Fluent
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Capability to deal with multiple tasks under time pressure
- Ability to act pro-actively and be able to find new solutions
- Ability to see BOSCH as a whole and keep the focus on the BOSCH customer
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and team building
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)