Java Software Developer (IoT&Connected Mobility Solutions ), R&D Cluj
- Bulevardul 21 Decembrie 1989, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
“Made by Bosch” stands for exceptional quality of a global player. We invest in the future by steering a consistently profitable course. The Internet of Things and Mobility are the future topics in the industry with high relevance for us since the physical world is connected with the virtual world of information technology. Be part of our new and innovative Bosch team in Cluj and create with us something BIG! We are looking for several passionate engineers to be part in our agile team.
Your contribution to something big
- Develop IoT, connectivity and mobility software solutions for our innovative products that are used everywhere across the world.
- Design and implement high quality software according to our development process.
- Analyze requirements and provide effort estimations.
- Integrate third party SW components.
- Be proactive in proposing own solutions and designs.
- Provide customer specific solutions as well as your own innovative concepts.
What distinguishes you
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented software development.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Excellent in software design, with very good software development techniques, being able to write smart, efficient and clean code.
- Strong in algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge of cloud communication protocols, web services, network topologies and cyber security concepts.
- Strong understanding of the embedded devices communication interfaces (Bluetooth LE, Wi-Fi, USB, serial and more).
- Good communication skills, a real team player, with initiative and perseverance.
- Self-responsible, with a strong focus on quality.
- Passionate about software and technology, able to learn new technologies, software frameworks or programming languages fast.
Your future job location offers you
Performance-based bonus system, home office possibility & flexible working time, flexible benefits & services (such as lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services etc.), recreational areas (library, games) , 25 vacation days from the start, an innovative environment within a young team