05 Embedded Software Developer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The automotive industry has experienced remarkable changes in the past decade. Autonomous driving technology, car connectivity, and ride sharing are major trends shaping the industry’s future.
Today, the car itself is becoming a commodity while software sets vehicles apart. IoT and embedded solutions have become a natural part of car connectivity and the automotive industry.
Being in top embedded software companies in the automotive industry, BOSCH are looking for 5 Embedded Software Developers to join our team in HCM city.
- Understand customer requirements
- Software development, integration and unit testing based on requirements
- Low level design for software modules
- Execute software development tasks, document results and report problems
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Good at C/C++ programming and scripting language
- Good knowledge of micro-controller and embedded system
- Automotive communication protocols know-how, e.g. CAN/ LIN/ Flexray/ Ethernet and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages
- Experience in Software Development Life-cycle
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Good English communication skills
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium extra-insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills