- Cdad. Juarez - El Porvenir, Águilas de Zaragoza, Cd Juárez, Chih., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Responsible for development of Packaging concepts and designs for finished Goods products within production lines and coaching RM suppliers with packaging concepts; is responsible as well to create necessary validations, procedures and life test needed in JuP1. Plan and control returnable packaging used for transport and storage finish goods or raw material in JuP1, based in currently quality system. Provide support to internal and external customers.
- Develops Packaging Designs for finished goods according to primary customer requirements.
- Develops life tests for the packaging designs that he/she defines according to traffic routes of any product.
- Provide information to Industrial Engineer that helps to define methods and packaging techniques used by operators and/or material handlers who perform these tasks.
- Revision and control of Packaging aspects referred for new implementations, Packaging changes and RFQ’s documents.
- Responsible for SAP and PaGOS issues related to packaging design.
- Responsible for benchmarking packaging activities and processes related with other plants, to promote continuous improvement.
Plan/Buy packaging loop size for current and new products/programs.
Analyze finish goods and raw material packaging flow for inconsistencies and avoid stop production lines due to lack of returnable.
SAP-CMS review and update system information
Participate in different project and initiatives for Bosch
Knowledge of ASMT D-4169
Experience SAP system
Know Chrysler/Ford/Mercedes/Nissan/Honda/VW Portals
Packaging Design and materials
Knowledge of logistic concepts
Knowledge of customs process for RM and FG
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.