Team Lead Go To Market - Internet of Things
- Ullsteinstraße 128, 12109 Berlin, Deutschland
- Legal Entity: Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
At Bosch Software Innovations, the software and systems house within the Bosch Group, we design, develop, and operate innovative software and systems solutions on an international scope. We empower our customers to make progress, be it with the internet of things or within the field of classic enterprise activities.
Take responsibility: You lead an international team of IoT consultants helping customers to get onboarded in the shortest time with the lowest friction possible keeping Bosch strategic and business goals in mind. This is the Go-to-Market team (GTM team).
Create something new: You and the GTM team provides the technical pitch and detailed explanation of the Bosch IoT Platform services to customers and partners together with sales. In addition, the GTM team has to understand the customers use cases, map them to the existing IoT platform portfolio, workout the solution architecture, analyze gaps and provide workarounds as well as market feedback to the product owners of dedicated engineering teams. Furthermore, the GTM team supports events & fairs, executes IoT product training for sales & customers and does project management of PoCs.
Live internationally: The GTM team you are responsible for is located in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai. It plays a strategic role in the IoT product introduction & business of Bosch. Based on that you as a team lead have to help your team members to overcome challenges, remove obstacles and to provide an inspiring working environment supporting creativity and openness.
- Education: You have a (business) IT, telecommunication or electrical engineering degree or similar study of a University or relevant college finished successfully.
- Experience: You have at least 7 years of experience working with cloud technology, embedded systems and 5 years of experience with IoT technology.
- Personality: You are a leader and have managed successfully teams in the past (direct report or matrix) ideally in a multi-sited setup. Your leadership style is based on being a good listener and influencer. You are an honest and open-minded person who leads through constructive feedback having a “glas half full” mentality.
- Working Practice: We expect reasonable willingness to travel, flexibility in your daily work very good presentation skills.
- Languages: Language requirements: German and English.
You are welcome to send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae and certificates) in a pdf document via the "Resume" button. Alternatively, you can add your documents to your profile after submitting your application.