iOS Developer (m/f) in Bosch eBike Systems
- Tübinger Str. 123, 72762 Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You will be part of the future of biking and help create our outstanding mobile offering.
- Help shape the future: You bring in your ideas to define the mobility of the future and turn these ideas to reality.
- Take responsibility: You take ownership of your developed modules and aim for a continuous improvement of those. You have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through highly complex situations.
- Experience cooperation: You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features that cyclists love.
- Networked communication: You will find yourself in a team of developers, designers, researchers and marketing experts who focus on building, scaling and operating high class digital services in the context of biking.
- Structured evaluation: You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and testing efficiency
- Personality: You are an iOS Developer with a track record of developing high-quality mobile apps with a strong agile mindset. A passion for biking is a plus.
- Working Practice: You are self-motivated, self-organized and a team player. Agile methods and out of the box thinking is highly appreciated.
- Experience and Knowledge: You are an iOS Developer with a track record of developing high-quality mobile apps.
- Qualifications: You have at least 3 years experience with iOS and an in depth familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch. Knowledge in Android development is a plus.
- Languages: good competence in spoken and written English. German language skills are a plus.
- Education: completed University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable / similar qualifications
Need support during your application?
Meike Weiland (Human Resources)
+49 7121 356909