Senior Technology Marketing Expert for AI
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Be part of a dynamic and international team, shaping the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) and successfully positioning Bosch as a key player in the AI-ecosystem.
- Define and execute marketing activities based on the BCAI brand positioning in a tech and scientific environment.
- Actively driving all communication channels (internal, external, offline and online) – defining strategic targets, developing concepts and implementing them.
- Supporting all BCAI departments with marketing expertise.
- Working closely together with the management team in Germany, USA, Israel and India.
- Develop new and work closely together with existing agencies.
- Personality: enjoys and is able to communicate complex issues, in writing and verbally, be a role model for entrepreneurship and is able to build networks fast
- Experience and Knowledge: >8 years, very good understanding and long-experience in technology marketing in a B2B, B2C as well as scientific environment, experienced in working in an highly innovative deep-tech environment, AI knowledge is a strong advantage – willingness to proactively learn about new technology
- Qualifications: good understanding of the scientific and research community and an expert in handling complex projects under high pressure and still delivering exceptional results
- Languages: fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Education: excellent degree (Master) in communication, business or marketing alternatively in mathematics, computer science or machine learning