Senior Research Communications Expert for AI
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Be part of a dynamic team, shaping the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) and successfully positioning Bosch as a key player in the AI-ecosystem.
- Working closely together with the international research and consulting teams of BCAI, our academic partners and our divisional AI teams.
- Developing AI stories based on our AI research and projects, which are the basis for all communication channels.
- Speaker and presenter on internal and external meetings ranging from scientific conferences to IoT events representing BCAI.
- Handling press enquiries and actively driving the BCAI communication in the research and scientific community.
- Taking care of online communication channels and supporting BCAI at international scientific conferences (NeurIPS, ICML, ECCV).
- Personality: enjoys and is able to communicate complex issues, in writing and verbally to a very high standard, be a role model for entrepreneurship and is able to build networks fast
- Experience and Knowledge: >8 years, profound Know-how in AI technology, experienced in working in a highly innovative deep-tech environment, with marketing and communication agencies is an advantage, track record of moving between research and business
- Qualifications: good understanding of the scientific and research community and its communication channels
- Languages: fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Education: excellent degree (Master) in mathematics, computer science, machine learning with additionally experience in communication, business and marketing