- Nordring, Nürnberg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme Engineering GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Security Engineering is a small entity within our business division Building Techology.
Do you want to work in a familiar atmosphere, where autonomy is not just a buzz word and still experience the advantages of a big company? Then we are looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: you create, implement, document and verify integrated solutions - BOSCH BT products and solutions (HW and SW) together with leading 3rd party software systems of our global partners.
- Take responsibility: your analyze and solve integration challanges by developing workarounds, tools, etc. – therefore you work in close contact with our global Application teams as well as with the experts and platform architects of our global development departments
- Experience cooperation: you are responsible for coordinating project Interface within the various internal and external stakeholders and experts.
- Live internationally: If applicable you train regional Bosch teams in Europe, America and Asia regarding new integration tools and –methods (face-to-face and online)
- Personality: You are a teamplayer, a good communicator and have the ability to work independently, methodical and solution-oriented.
- Working Experience: You have work experience in software development, IOT Ecosystems and Android development.
- Knowledge: In video over IP/ digital video/ multimedia streaming e.g. RTP, RTSP, H264/H265, etc. (possibly also in coding) and C#, C++, .net, various communication and IP protocols etc.
- Enthusiasm: Affinity to web based solutions, network infrastructure and Client Server Architecture is a benefit.
- Languages: Very good English and good German skills.
Need support during your application?
Christin Riederer (Human Resources)
+4989 6290 2181