Project Manager Consulting i4.0 Connected Industry
- Borsigstraße 4, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You will design and manage together with our partners within the Bosch Group new industry 4.0 solutions in the area of logistics and manufacturing.
- Take responsibility: You will support the business unit in the evaluation, conception and implementation of IT I4.0 requirements in the area of Logistics and Manufacturing.
- Create something new: You will design the I4.0 target processes and define standards in coordination with the departments as well as their implementation in the corresponding IT applications.
- Live internationally: You will plan and coordinate the worldwide rollout of I4.0 solutions, as well as organize operation/support together with the operationally responsible departments including handover of documentation and Training.
- Experience cooperation: You will advise the international Bosch units and use central I4.0 solutions and best practice processes.
- Think holistically: You will be responsible for Management of IT I4.0 Projects.
- Personality: initiative, confident, communicative, team player and flexible
- Working practice: structured, assertive, solution-oriented and reliable
- Knowledge: good knowledge of Production and/or logistic processes, confident in the application of Bosch Production System tools (i.e. value stream planning, Continuous Improvement Process) also in production/logistic related IT Tools and basic project management knowledge applied in the field of connected Industry
- Languages: very good English skills both written and spoken
- Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.), Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
Need support during your application?
Laura Freitag (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 21791
Need further information about the job?
Sara Amendola (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 56821